Plug in Presto’s PopLite and the party begins. In less than 2-1/2 minutes you’ll have up to 18 cups--two large bowlfuls--of fluffy popcorn with virtually no unpopped kernels. And because the machine uses hot air instead of oil, the resulting snack is healthier and lower in calories. That’s not to say you can’t add butter; in fact, the 1/2-cup measuring cup on top of the popper doubles as a butter melter. Simply put in the desired amount of margarine or butter (room temperature is best), and it melts from the heat produced during the popping process.
The clear plastic cover and cup, which must stay on during popping so the popped corn doesn’t fly all over the room, easily remove for hand cleaning with warm, soapy water. No other clean-up is required. While a few unpopped kernels spring out the chute as the machine begins to heats up, the chute does a good job of directing the popped corn into a bowl. The popper measures 14 by 9 by 6-1/2 inches, and is identical to Presto’s Orville Redenbacher Hot Air Corn Popper except for color and logo.
- Pops faster than a microwave- up to 18 cups of gourmet corn in less than 2 1/2 minutes
- In test after test, the Presto PopLite hot air popper out popped other leading brands, popping up to 30-percent faster with virtually no unpopped kernals
- Uses regular or gourmet popcorn for a savings of up to 70-percent over microwave bags
- Pops without oil for up to 42-percent fewer calories than microwave bag popcron, no artificial flavors, saturated fats, preservatives, or added salt
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I roast coffee beans in it?
Yes. Use about 1/2 to 3/4 cup of unroasted coffee beans per batch, depending on the size of the bean. You must agitate the beans during the roast or you will cause the chaff to ignite and the beans to scorch.
Is this made in China or USA?
Made in China.
How many watts?
Add New FAQ
Dishwasher Safe Parts
- Material Plastic
- Kernel Capacity 144 oz.
- Wattage 1440
- Voltage 120
- Popper Type Hot Air