Sized to fit most microwave ovens, including compacts, this popcorn maker pops virtually every kernel of 3 quarts of popcorn in about 2-1/2 minutes. And it works with or without oil and/or salt. That means no more of the unpopped, scorched kernels typically left behind when popping bagged corn.
The popcorn maker uses two innovations that concentrate microwave radiation onto the popcorn. First is a removable base that locks onto the transparent bowl. Second is a disposable paper cup that fits into the bowl's bottom. A package of eight cups accompanies the unit, and others can be purchased separately--each is good for about 12 batches when used with oil or 24 without oil. Both bowl and lid are dishwasher-safe. The popcorn maker is 9-3/4 inches in diameter and 6 inches high and carries a two-year warranty against defects.
- PowerBase and PowerCup concentrators combine to focus microwave energy so effectively that virtually every kernel pops
- Pops yellow, white, or hybrid popcorn fast- up to 3-quarts in as little as 2-1/2 minutes; endorsed by Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn
- Salt and other seasonings can be added before popping for easy, even distribution
- Easy to clean; popping bowl and cover are fully immersible and dishwasher safe; base wipes clean
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently Asked Questions
Will it fit into a 700 watt microwave?
Yes, I do believe so. it measures to be about 6 inches tall and 9 inches in diameter.
Can you use oil in it?
Yes. But doing so will require you to change discs more often.
Can you make popcorn without the powecup concentrator
Our original PowerPop came (used) with just one cup. We lost it about a year out and went on for five years popping corn without the cup. Our new one has a supply of cups and it seems like the popcorn is less apt to burn with the cup than without it. We happen to like burned popcorn.
Add New FAQ
- Origin USA