The quick and easy way to prepare sizzling stir-fry meals. Healthy stir-fry cooking sears ingredients in just a small amount of oil to preserve nutrients as well as fresh colors, flavors, and textures. 120 volts, 60 Hz only. It should not be used with an adapter.
- Easy-to-use electric wok with a durable stainless-steel body
- 1500-watt heating element; aluminum-clad base for fast, even heating
- Side loop handles; tempered-glass cover with stainless-steel rim and handle
- Long-handled wooden spatula included; dishwasher-safe wok and lid
- Measures 17 by 14 by 10 inches
Frequently Asked Questions
If food sticks since it is a nonstick surface?
from my experience with non stick pots and pans as well as stainless steel both can have food stick to them. Sinstead of using scouring powdrs or other abrasives i simply pout water in the contaner with some mildf dish oap and bring it to a boil. let it boil for a few minutes then wash the utensil with a sponge. it comes clean evrry time.
How do I get it not to stick?
I use "Pam" before adding food. Also, it's easy to clean, just add water to food line and let it boil a few minutes, that will loosen any stuck-on food.
How many quart is it ?
I dont know as I sent lt as as a gift. Wok cooking usually involves hig heat in the center and pushing cooked parts up the side so other ingredients can be cooked. I am not sure if total capacity would apply.
Add New FAQ
- Construction Stainless steel
- Watts 1500
Add New Resource