This Presto griddle is a 22", entry-level model. It features a large cooking area and is thus intended for sizeable and family meals. The cooking surface has a non-stick coating and is textured to help prevent food from sticking. The handles on each side can be removed for convenience, to save space or for storage. With the heating element removed, this griddle is submersible. A drip tray catches grease, and the base is made of aluminum.
- Surface provides stick-free cooking and easy cleaning
- Slide-out drip tray removes and cleans easily
- Control master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically.
- Durable cast aluminum base
- Immersible when heating element is removed
- Handles latch to griddle and can be removed
- With handles removed, base stores in most standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the highest temperature on this griddle?
The highest temperature is 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Does the stand have non-stick feet?
Yes. Each foot has a non-slip coating.
Add New FAQ
- Volts 120