The sealing ring fits around the inside rim of the cover and forms a pressure-tight seal between the cover and the body of the pressure cooker during cooking or canning. When installing a sealing ring, work it into the cover in four small sections, for example, top, bottom, left and right. Work it into the groove a small section at a time until it is fully in place. Place the cover on the cooker body. Put one hand on the top center of the cover and push down firmly. Open and close the cover several times.
- Includes overpressure plug
- Replaces Presto parts 09904 and 50295
- Fits both 4- and 6-quart stainless steel cookers and 6-quart aluminum cookers
- Forms a pressure-tight seal between the cover and the body of the Presto pressure cooker
- See a full list of Presto pressure cooker models this replacement part fits below
- 4 Quart Models: 01/PS4, 0131001-0131004, 0134001, 0134103, 0134104, 0134105, 0134106, 0134108
- 6 Quart Models: 01/PS6, 0126002, 0126407, 0126408, 0126410, 0135001-0135004, 0136001, 0136102, 0136203, 0136206, 0136208, 0136210, 0136304, 0136403, 0216001
Frequently Asked Questions
How diameter of this sealing ring?
Im looking for part # 09901 - is this it?
If you are looking for a pressure cooker sealing ring, look for model number which is on pressure cooker, under the handle. for my model #0134104, i buy sealing ring part #09936. and i order this sealing ring from amazon.com if you order 3 to 4 rings at a time, that will save you lot of money on shipping cost.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource