The Powerzone Heavy Duty Steel and Aluminum Garage Jack lifts from 4 inch to 18-1/4 inch and supports 3 tons. The jack has a lightweight aluminum frame and heavy duty steel lift arm for strength and durability. The quick lifting hydraulic system saves time and is equipped with safety valve to prevent overloading beyond rated capacity. The jack is equipped with a rubber padded saddle and a foam covered handle to protect vehicle frame. Real wheels swivel for easy movement and positioning over rough surfaces.
- Rated capacity: 3 Ton (6000 pounds) with lift range 4 inch to 18.25 inch
- Jack is made of light weight aluminum frame to reduce product weight and increase portability, and is equipped with heavy duty steel lift arm for strength and durability
- Quick lifting hydraulic system saves time and is equipped with safety valve to prevent overloading beyond rated capacity
- Rubber padded saddle protects vehicle frame
- Rear wheels swivel for easy positioning
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this jack to put my Corvette up in the air instead of using 4 jack stands?
NO YOU CANNOT USE THIS JACK IN PLACE OF JACKSTANDS! The jack is made to lift the front and back of the vehicle to place jackstands; it is not intended to support the vehicle on its own. If you value your life, never use a floor jack to support a vechicle without jackstands. If possible, I will use the floor jack in addition to the jackstands to support the end of the vehcile I'm working on for extra safety. Be safe and be here tomorrow!
Can it be used to life a 4x4 2013 4 runner v6 toyota at 6300 lbs?
I would think so. I've used it to lift up the whole front or back of a Ford Ranger, and Lexus RX300.
Can I use this jack to jack up a Corvette
Yep. I have used in multiple times on all my cars including a lowered Vet. the low profile of the jack helps to slide in under lowered cars. I have used it to jack up the Vet utilizing the front crossmember. handles the load. however always but always place jack stands under the vehicle after raising. do not depend on the jack with your life.
Add New FAQ
- Lift Range 4" to 18.25" / 10.16 cm to 46.35 cm
- Rated Capacity 3 Ton (6000 lbs)
Add New Resource