Introducing PowerAll, a new convenient and powerful device that combines three different products, a battery charger, a car jump starter, and an LED flash light, altogether into one compact design that you can easily fit inside your pocket. Don’t waste your money buying these other devices separately, instead just buy the PowerAll. Portable battery charger on the go. A great travel companion that you can take with you on the go to charge all of your electronic devices, such as smartphones, tablets, cameras, camcorders, GPS unit, MP3 players, wireless headphones, and portable gaming systems on the go.
It’s equipped with two 5 Volt USB ports that can charge two separate devices simultaneously and will go into sleep mode once it’s fully charged. Easy to use car jump starter - if your car won’t start don’t call a tow truck service or wait on the side of the road for help. Simply take your PowerAll with the jumper cables and connect the clamps to your car battery and start it in a matter of seconds. Jumpstart your car battery 20 times on a full charge. It’s easy and convenient to use. Portable LED flash light for the outdoors.
The ultra-bright LED flash light has 3 illumination modes, a flash light when you’re in the dark, a strobe light to attract attention, and most importantly an SOS signal flash that will last up to 120 hours for when you’re outdoors and in need of emergency help. Includes all major charger adapters to fit your portable electronic device. It includes 8 different charging adapter plugs to fit many of your popular portable electronic devices. It also comes equipped with its own jumper cables, AC and DC chargers.
- Portable battery charger with charging adapters for all major electronic devices
- Compact car jump starter that can jump start your car 20 times on a full charge
- Ultra-bright LED flash light, strobe light, and SOS signal light that lasts 120 hours
- Built-in protection features: over current protection; short circuit protection; overload protection; over-voltage protection; over-charge protection
- Portable compact design that will easily fit in your pocket, backpack, or glove box for convenience
The PowerAll great travel companion that you can take with you on the go to charge all of your portable electronic devices, such as smart phones, tablets, cameras, camcorders, GPS unit, MP3 players, wireless headphones, and portable gaming systems. It’s equipped with two 5V/2.1A USB ports that can charge two separate devices fast and simultaneously. Once devices are fully charged it will go into sleep mode to preserve the battery.
If your car won’t start don’t call a tow truck service or wait on the side of the road for help. Use the PowerAll with the jumper cables to start your car battery in a matter of seconds. Keep it in the glove box at all times and you can use it multiple times. It’s easy and convenient to use that every driver should have one.
The ultra-bright LED flash light has 3 illumination modes, a flash light when you’re in the dark, a strobe light to attract attention, and most importantly an SOS signal flash that will last up to 120 hours on a full charge for when you’re outdoors and in need of emergency help.
Built-in Protection Features The PowerAll features over current protection to avoid circuit damage, short circuit protection to avoid damage to the power supply, overload protection to protect its own battery, Over-voltage protection to auto-stabilize the output voltage to avoid damage to the connected device in cases of abnormal voltage, and over-charge protection to auto shut off to prevent damage to electronic devices.
- Make sure the battery capacity of the device is above 50% (At least three solid indicator lights are ON).
- Plug the jumper cables into the barrel socket of the device and connect the jumper cable clamps to the drained battery of the vehicle. WARNING: Always connect the BLACK clamp to the negative ( - ) terminal of the car battery first, then connect the RED clamp to the positive ( + ) terminal of the car battery to prevent damage to the device and/or the car battery. Do not touch the RED and BLACK cable clamps together or connect both cable clamps to the same piece of metal to prevent personal physical injury and damage to the device and/or the vehicle. Not recommended to use the jumper cables for any other purpose other than jump starting a vehicle.
- Now attempt to crank start the engine.
- WARNING: If the engine does not start immediately on the first try, disconnect the jumper cables from the car battery and wait at least 10 seconds before reconnecting the jumper cables to the car battery and attempting to start the engine again to prevent damage to the device and/or the car battery.
- Once the engine has successfully started, disconnect the jumper cable clamps immediately.
- Gas powered vehicles - 4.0L and lower displacements
- Diesel powered vehicles - 3.0L and lower displacements
- Petrol powered vehicles - 4.0L and lower displacements
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this product be stored and charged in any position? How is it charged?
Yes, it can be stored in any position. It can be charged in 110 volts AC socket using an included adaptor or 12-24 volts cigarette lighter socket of the vehicle.
How long does it hold a charge? (or roughly, rate of dissipation)
I have no means of measuring its rate of dissipation, however it has been sitting in the spare tire / tools area of my car for 5 months now (this is after I had done an initial 8hr charge, right after it arrived in the mail). Today, I used it to start up my hyundai elantra touring gls (I left a light on in the car :-( so the battery was dead). It started up with absolutly no hessitation and the battery pack only shows one less bar.
Do you have to disconnect the positive battery cable or can you leave them attached?
If you are talking about starting the car, then yes you leave the cars battery cables attached to the car's battery. Word of warning: The one thing that will kill this unit is if you leave it attached to the car for more than a few seconds AFTER the engine starts. The alternator in the car will go to full charge which is more charging current than this unit can handle. One of the guys in my shop left one attached and went to the parts dept. It was physically destroyed when he got back. So start the car, and disconnect the unit.
Add New FAQ