The Polk Audio VM30 is part of the VM series of individually sold speakers which seek to combine performance with sound aesthetics. The VM30 is a high-fidelity floorstanding speaker with a high-grade extruded aluminum enclosure used to achieve its look. It features dual 4-inch planar bass radiator subwoofers and dual 4-inch polymer composite cone drivers with rubber surrounds for dampening resonance and increasing durability. The VM30 is built with a 1-inch ferro-magnetic fluid-cooled aluminum dome tweeter for high-frequency accuracy and maintains a frequency response between 50Hz-26kHz. The product can be paired with a variety of releated Polk Audio equipment including any of the VM Series or the DSW Series subwoofers.
- Dual 4-inch planar bass radiator subwoofers
- Dual 4-inch polymer composite cone drivers with rubber surrounds
- 1-inch ferro-magnetic fluid-cooled aluminum dome tweeter
- Frequency response: 50Hz-26kHz
- Chambered midrange and bass sections
- Available in silver or black