Polk Audio's RTi A Series speakers are built with real, MDF wood and feature a floorstanding design. The RTi A9 is sold individually and feature a similar price point as many vinyl alternatives. The A9 speaker is built with dual 5.25-inch polymer composite cone drivers and holds three 7-inch polymer composite subwoofers along with a 1-inch silk/polymer composite dome tweeter. The speaker uses Polk's Power Port system to reduce "port noise"/"chuffing" at lower bass frequencies to keep these signals clean sounding and distortian-free. The RTi A9 speaker also features a neodynium magnet, low viscosity ferro-fluid cooling and a heat sink set at the back of the magnet for reliablity and power handling.
- Dual 5.25-inch polymer composite cone drivers
- Three 7-inch polymer composite subwoofers
- 1-inch silk/polymer composite dome tweeter
- Clean bass frequencies with 'Power Port' technology
- Neodynium magnet (with heat sink behind) and low viscosity ferro-fluid cooling
- Built with real wood
- Available in black or cherry finishes