The Polk Audio RTi A7 speaker is part of the RTi A series of real wood designed products and is constructed with MDF. The A7 speaker is sold individually as a single floorstanding speaker which features resonance-free enclosures. It features a single 6.5-inch polymer composite cone driver along with dual 7-inch polymer composite subwoofers. Like the A9 and A5 speakers also in the series, the RTi A7 uses Polk's Power Port system to enhance the clarity of bass frequencies and reduce "port noise" and "chuffing". The speaker holds a 1-inch silk/polymer composite dome tweeter, a neodynium magnet (with heat sink behind) and low viscosity ferro-fluid cooling.
- Single 6.5-inch polymer composite cone driver
- Dual 7-inch polymer composite subwoofers
- Clean bass frequencies through Polk's "Power Port" system
- 1-inch silk/polymer composite dome tweeter
- Neodynium magnet with heat sink behind and low viscosity ferro-fluid cooling
- Frequency response: 20Hz-27kHz
- Available in black or cherry finishes