Experience the new revolutionary photo technology with the Polaroid M230 ZINK Photo Paper. The ZINK (Zero Ink Printing Technology) uses just that - no ink! Its advanced composite material uses embedded colorful dye crystals inside, with a protective polymer overcoat layer outside. So, when heat is applied full color images appear like magic on the paper. Unlock the full value of your digital world without any need for ink! Designed for in-the-moment entertainment and fun, the Polaroid Zink photo paper is ideal for printing small format color photo stickers - anywhere, anytime!
- Smudge-Proof, Water- & Tear-Resistant; Reproduces Millions of Vivid, Hi-Res Colors
- Earth Friendly; No Cartridges & No Extra Packaging to Discard for Reduced Waste
- Peel-Off & Sticky-Backed; Prints Dry to Touch & with Protective Polymer Overcoat
- Long-Lasting Image; Fade-Resistant Even with Exposure to Light, Heat & Humidity
- Latest Version; Reinvented M230 Premium Formulation Ensures Peak Performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this photo paper expire at any time like film?
Yes. There is an expiration date on the package. It is still usable after it expires, but the colors are a bit off.
Can this paper be used in very cold and/or very hot temperatures?
No. This Premium Zink paper is extremely temperature sensitive; it only works in 68-78 degree temps. The cheaper PoGo paper has a much wider range (41-90 degrees).
How long does the picture take to show up?
Normally as soon as u take the picture & tell it to print it prints right out.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource