The Polaris 550 IQ LXT (2011) model is a mid-grade snowmobile designed specifically for trail cruising and straight cut snowmobile use. The 550 IQ LXT features a large capacity seat with support for solo or twin riding and also includes a fully adjustable rear suspension.
The Polaris 550 IQ LXT model is powered by a 2-544cc NiCaSil displacement engine which is combined with a fan type cooling system. The 550 IQ LXT model includes a Polaris IQ type suspension system equipped with Ryde FX MPV front and rear track shocks. The 550 IQ LXT model also includes additional features such as a fixed 2.4" riser steering column, an electric ignition system, mechanical fuel capacity and speedometer gauges, integrated hand and thumb warmers (driver/operator), and a 16.5" smoke tinted windshield. The 550 IQ LXT also includes accessories which are available for purchase separately such as a 12v DC outlet, handlebar hooks, heated passenger grips, and a tow hitch add-on.
- Mid-grade Trail Snowmobile
- Solo or Twin Riding Support
- Polaris IQ Suspension System- Fully Adjustable
- Ryde FX MPV Front and Rear Track Shocks
- 2.4" Riser Steering- Fixed
- Driver Hand and Thumb Warmers
- 16.5" Windshield- Smoke Tinted
- Separate Accessories (Not Included)
- 12v DC Outlet
- Handlebar Hooks
- Heated Passenger Grips
- 2-544 NiCaSil Cylinder Displacement Engine
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 73x65
- Ignition System: Digital CI (Button/Electric)
- Single Exhaust
- Fuel System: 2-VM34
- Disc Brake Type: Phantom/Hydraulic
- Drive/Driven Clutch: P-85/P2
- Seat Type: 2 Up-Backrest
- Front Travel: 10in./ 25.4 cm.
- Rear Travel: 14in./ 35.6 cm.
- Estimated Dry Weight: 544 pds/246.8 kg
- Length: 120 in./ 304.8 cm.
- Width: 48 in/ 122 cm
- Height: 48.5 in/ 123.2 cm
- Track (WxLxH): 15 x 136 x 1 hacksaw
- Fuel Capacity: 11.5 gal/ 43.5 lit
Add New Resource