Polar Loop is an activity tracker and is the sole product of this type currently marketed by Polar. It provides guidance and motivational feedback to help users increase and track their daily activity. Users wear the band around their wrist constantly, and it tracks numerous types of activity. Its single-button operation shows the time, total steps, calories burned, activity goals and tips to reach them. It uses a display of 85 red LEDS to show this information and display messages. Other functions include sleep quality tracking and alerts when the user is inactive for an extended period. The utility of the Loop is heightened when used in conjunction with the free Polar Flow app and web service, which help users analyze their actions. Note also that the Loop is waterproof and is thus appropriate for swimming.
- 24/7 activity tracking
- Displays daily activity, calories burned, steps taken, time of day
- Activity Guide
- Activity Benefit gives feedback about daily, weekly and monthly activity
- Free Polar Flow app and web service
- Compatible with Polar H6 and H7 Bluetooth Smart® heart rate sensors
- Appropriate for swimming
- Monitors sleep patterns
- Custom fit bracelet
- Data transfer via custom USB cable or Bluetooth Smart via Polar Flow mobile app
- Memory capacity 12 days activity data
- Rechargeable battery with 5 days continuous use
- Mobile app compatibility with iOS 6 (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch) or later
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a women's model or is this a unisex item?
The item is unisex.
When will an Android version be available please?
Polar aims to have an Android versions ready for release in March 2014.
Add New FAQ
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Origin China