The PNY CS2211 2.5-inch SATA-III (6GB/s) solid state drive (SSD) is the next generation of XLR8 SSD that offers the ideal performance when gaming or transferring large files. The PNY CS2211 was designed to be an ultimate HDD replacement for enthusiasts and gamers, who demand extreme performance from their system.
Upgrade to a PNY SSD to experience PC performance that's up to 20x faster than a traditional HDD. Featuring no moving parts, PNY SSDs complete random operations rapidly. You PC will feel brand new with faster boot up time, quick application launch, and a better overall computing experience.
Generating less heat than an HDD, PNY SSDs ultimately increase the life of your PC. Our SSDs reduce operating temperature and potential damage from overheating. Additionally, SSDs don’t produce any noise, making your PC significantly quieter.
- Extreme performance offering up to 565MB/s seq. read, 540MB/s seq. write speeds. Random read of up to 95,000 IOPS and random write of up to 95,000 IOPS.
- Ideal option for PC Enthusiasts and Gamers looking for an extra edge over the competition.
- Exceptional performance without compromising reliability
- Ultra-responsive gaming, multitasking and multimedia storage
- Ultra low power consumption
- Acronis Data Migration software included
- Competitive 4 Year Warranty
- 24/7 US based technical support
PNY SSDs are up to 30 times more robust than HDDs, making it less likely to fail in extreme environments, including high and low temperatures. The non-volatile NAND in the system enables the SSD to retain its memory if your computer ever falls or is dropped.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in the box?
SSD and an instruction sheet on how to DL migration software.
Is there a recommended sata cable for this ssd?
No this will work with any sata cable.
Will this work with the X-box one?
As an external drive, yes. As an internal drive, no. To use it as an external drive you'll need to buy a SATA III to USB 3.0 adapter, you don't even need to use an enclosure if you don't want.
Add New FAQ
- NAND Type MLC
- Controller Phison
- Interface Backwards compatible with SATA II 3Gb/s, SATA III 6Gb/s
- Height 7mm
- Form Factor 2.5 inch
- Origin Taiwan
Add New Resource