The Plugable UGA-3000 display adapter allows you to connect an additional monitor to virtually any Windows laptop, desktop, or tablet PC with an available USB 3.0 or 2.0 port. Supports DVI, VGA, and HDMI displays up to 2048x1152 with included passive adapters. (One adapter is required per monitor, up to six adapters supported on most PCs.)
Multitask better by adding a dedicated monitor for each document or application.
- Connect multiple additional monitors to your Windows laptop, desktop, or tablet (one adapter required per monitor)
- Plug-and-play USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity. Widest possible monitor support via DVI-I output and both VGA and HDMI adapters included in box. Supports resolutions up to 2048x1152
- Robust built-in USB 3.0 cable to maximize durability. Built-in cable is backward-compatible with USB 2.0
- Windows 10/8.1/7/XP drivers available via Windows Update, download, or disk. Mac OS X and Linux not supported. Suggested for use with web/productivity software. Gaming not supported
- All of products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
The UGA-3000 features the DisplayLink DL-3100 USB 3.0 graphics chipset, and works by rendering graphics with your computer's CPU and GPU, and then compressing and transmitting the pixels that change over USB. 2GHz dual core or better CPU and at least 2GB of RAM recommended. Best suited for web and productivity software, not 3D gaming or HD video playback. No power plug is needed – power is provided by USB and the adapter has an LED indicator light.
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7, XP. (Drivers can be automatically installed via Windows Update or downloaded direclty from Plugable.)
- Supports monitors/projectors and PC-compatible TVs up to 1920x1080.
- Compatible with DVI, VGA, and HDMI displays. (Passive VGA and HDMI adapters included!)
- Requires Intel / AMD / Nvidia main GPU and up-to-date WDDM-compliant drivers for best perfromance and compatibility.
- When connecting to a USB 3.0-enabled system, current USB drivers are suggested for best perfromance and compatibility.
- Backwards compatibile with USB 2.0 systems.
- USB graphics require 2GHz dual core or better CPU and 2GB RAM for best performance.
- Suggested for use with web/productivity software; not recommended for gaming.
- Mac OS X, Linux/Unix not supported
- Not recommended for gaming or HD video playback.
- DVI does not carry an audio signal, so the adapter does not support audio playback through attached display.
- Does not support HDCP, and will not allow for playback of encrypted Bluray disks or copy-protected content.
- Single-Link DVI connection; does not support dual-link DVI displays.
- Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC).
- UGA-3000 USB 3.0 Display Adapter with a robust, built-in USB 3.0 cable
- Driver CD
- Quick Start Guide
- DVI to VGA Adapter
- DVI to HDMI Adapter
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the UGA-3000 support dual-link DVI monitors at 2560×1600/2560×1440?
The UGA-3000 is a single-link DVI port, which has a maximum resolution of 2048×1152/1920×1200.
Does this adapter work with windows 10?
Yes, it works wonderfully with windows 10.
What does the blue LED on the UGA-3000 adapter indicate?
The blue LED indicates that the USB device is receiving power from the host USB port.
Add New FAQ
- Supported Resolution Up to 2048×1152
Add New Resource