Put your little conductor at the helm of their very own train with the Playhut Thomas the Tank Vehicle. Made of lightweight nylon, this play structure sets up in just seconds and collapses down instantly for ideal portability. Featuring a colorful and cheerful Thomas the Tank design, this play hut can be combined with other structures to create a large crawl-though fort. With enough space inside to fit four small children, the Playhut Thomas Tank Vehicle will provide your kids with hours of interactive fun.
- Instant set-up with patented EZ twist technology
- Keeps little conductors active and on the right track for hours on end
- Structure measures 38" x 52" x 26" / 96.52cm x 132.1cm x 66cm
- Connects with optional tunnel to other play structures
- Carry Bag Included
- Patented Twist N Fold Technology allows for instant set-up and easy storage
- Carefully designed and constructed to the safety standards of children
- Tunnel port provides crawl-through fun and structure expansion
- Created with durable, soft, and colorful materials
- Lightweight and portable for EZ play anywhere!
- Promotes imaginative play and strengthens creativity in kids
This Playhut structure has been created in the iconic image of Thomas the Tank Engine, with a distinctive locomotive design featuring Thomas' smiling face on the front. A slit door on the side of the structure and tunnel port in the back allow for easy access, while portholes facing the front give your little conductor a perfect view of the tracks ahead. A sunroof on the top is great for letting in some light and fresh air. Measuring 38 by 52 by 26 inches (H x L x W ), the Play Hut Thomas the Tank Vehicle is spacious enough to fit up to four small children inside at once.
The Thomas the Tank Vehicle is made of collapsible, lightweight nylon with mesh panels, making it easy to move from the house to the yard to the park. With a simple E-Z Twist fold-down design, this play structure sets up and comes down with ease. When not in use, it folds flat for easy storage, and the included carrying case makes transporting the structure a breeze.
Collect other Playhut Thomas structures and connect them to make an extended train fort. Using Playhut's hook-and-loop straps, it's easy to connect caboose tunnels and other Thomas structures to expand the fun.
- Delightful Thomas the Tank Engine design
- Lightweight and collapsible for easy assembly and transport
- Slit door and tunnel port allow easy access
- Holds up to four children
- Connects easily to other Thomas play vehicles
Frequently Asked Questions
How difficult is it to set up?
It's similar to a car sun shield where it's all put together, it just pops open. i think there were 2 or 3 pieces to it but they connect by velcro.
How is the quality?
I found Thomas Playhut to be wonderful for my great grandson, as it allowed him to play within the hut and be safe. This was a delightful product to keep a 2 yr old occupied.
How big is the play vehicle when folded up? I am considering taking this as a gift and it would need to fit in my luggage.
The box it came in was approximately 5" x 15" x 15".
Add New FAQ
- Fits Up to 2 kids
- Assembly Requirements Ready to play
- Manufacturer recommended age 36 months - 9 years
- Origin China
Add New Resource