The Plantronics T10 is a hands-free telephone system that comes with a wired headset and a keypad. The system is a simple solution for people who want to talk on a land line without having to hold a receiver. The headset can be used as a small earpiece or can be converted to fit over one's head. It's noise-canceling microphone is designed to reduce background noise. The hand-sized key pad features redial, flash, volume and tone controls and can be plugged into any conventional landline outlet.
- Includes: wired headset, key pad
- Headset configurations: earpiece or over-the-head
- Key pad controls: volume, tone, redial, flash
- Noise-canceling technology
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 4.2 inches
- Shipping weight: 2 pounds
- Date available: June 2007