The Plantronics S12 is a wired telephone system from Plantronics which includes a headset and a cradle that holds the headset when it's not being used. The purpose of the device is to be able to talk on a landline hands-free. The cradle connects to ones existing desktop telephone and has mute and volume controls. The headset connects via a cable to the cradle and can be used in "ear piece" or "over-the-head" configurations. As the S12 does not have a key pad, it can not be used to replace a conventional telephone. It is simply intended to be an "add-on" for the purpose of talk without holding the receiver with ones hand.
- Includes: corded headset and cradle
- Headset configurations: earpiece or over-the-head
- Cradle controls: mute and volume
- Noise-canceling technology
- Dimensions: 9 x 5.6 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping weight: 2 pounds
- Date available: August 2008