The Pizzeria Pronto reaches cooking temperatures of over 700 degrees Fahrenheit and cooks a pizza in only 5 minutes. (It can run for 2 hours on a 1 lb propane tank with an adapter.) This portable outdoor pizza oven is perfect for tailgating, camping, or your regular family pizza night. You will never order delivery again when your Pizzeria Pronto makes homemade pizza fast, easy, and delicious!
- Dual-layer, interlocking cordierite pizza stone with a heat-diffusing hollow core that ensures an evenly-baked crust while the reflective heat shield that redirects heat onto the top of the pizza, cooking your toppings at the same rate as your crust
- Moisture vent at the top of the oven, releases moisture from cooking and prevents sogginess
- Reaches cooking temperatures of 700ºF and preheats in only 10 minutes
- Cooks a pizza in 5 minutes, and is immediately ready for another pizza
- Incredibly portable and perfect for tailgating, camping, and picnics
- Runs on propane
Frequently Asked Questions
Can make tandoori style naan with this?
Yes, it works really well in the pronto. Just make the dough, stretch it out and stick it to the metal pizza peel. Invert the peel, slide it in the opening and slap the dough onto the pizza stone. Doesn't take long to bake either.
Does it work with natural gas?
This pizzeria pronto is only compatible with propane gas.
Does this pizza oven brown the crust on the bottom of the pizza?
Yes, browns nicely but will not get the charring of a true Neopolitan pizza.
Add New FAQ
- Temperatures 700F
- Origin China
Add New Resource