- 10.4 in. (26.4 cm), 4:3 ratio, high-quality display with low consumption LED backlight. Manage the Frame from the Web and create a multi-frame account to remotely control up to 25 frames from 1 single web account, TOTALLY FREE.
- Send your photos by email via the 3G/Wi-Fi Network on your mobile phone, 4 GB memory (20,000 pictures), supports USB stick, SDHC and SDXC cards
- Receive pictures directly on your Pix-Star frame from the Internet with its dedicated email address at NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Send pictures from your frame to individual or groups of email addresses directly from the frame
- The frame is pre-loaded with games such as Sliding Puzzles, 2048, Sudoku, Mine Sweeper, etc...
- With a power consumption of less than 7W
- The frame has an intuitive interface for easier navigation even when you have thousands of photos stored on it
- The frame can display 3-day forecasts for cities and countries of your choice
- Access more than 20 online providers and view pictures from web albums, including Picasa, Facebook, Flickr, Smugmug, and more and Receive daily updated weather forecasts for a selection of countries and cities
- ADD, DELETE albums or pictures
- CUSTOMIZE your slideshows
- MANAGE your contacts and security parameters
- CONFIGURE your frame's parameters
Never miss an appointment thanks to the frame's reminders. One time event? Daily alarm? Birthday? Doctor appointment? Meeting? A bell will ring and a notification will be displayed on your frame at the time you set.
This is even more important for seniors because with old age or some sickness such as dementia, Alzheimer's disease... forgetfulness can be very annoying. The elderly can very easily schedule reminders and alarms on regularly basis or not on the frame. This way, both seniors and their relatives can feel relaxed because Pix-Star will help them remember appointments and activities.
- Pix-Star Digital Photo Frame
- Remote Control
- AC Power Cord (worldwide compatible, input voltage from 100V up to 240 V)
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
As good as kodak pulse?
It's way better. The wifi connectivity and photo management is superior.
Is it possible to manage the frame remotely?
Yes, you can set it up to log in to the frame from your device and add, delete, change settings, pretty much anything the frame can do you can manage remotely. You can set a time for the frame to come on and a time for it to go off. New photos automatically show on the frame. You can go in from time to time and delete old photos if you want, all remotely.
Is power supply 220 or 110 or both?
It is a universal AC adapter so 110-220 V compatible.
Add New FAQ
- Card Support SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC
- Memory 4 GB
- Format Supported GIF (including animated GIF), PNG, BMP, JPG, JPEG
- Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Display Resolution (pixels) 800x600
- Display Brightness/Contrast 300 cd/m2 (500:1)
- Display Type/Backlight LCD/LED
Add New Resource