Pioneer’s NEX or Networked Entertainment eXperience line of receivers feature an innovative and powerful new user interface which is responsive and highly customizable. The NEX models are designed especially for today’s smartphone-driven lifestyle.
- Pioneer AVH-4200NEX In-Dash Receiver | 7" WVGA Clear Resistive Touchscreen Display | CEA-2006 compliant amplifier Power Output: Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels | RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels | AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay | Built-in HD Radio | Siri Eyes Free | Pioneer MixTrax Technology creates a non-stop mix of your music library
- SiriusXM Radio Ready | USB Direct control for iPod and iPhone | Navigation Ready Pioneer AVIC-U260 required. Sold separately | 13-band graphic equalizer | Rear Auxiliary Input | 2 Rear USB Inputs | HDMI input | SD Card reader for audio and video playback | 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming | Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones | Maximum communication rage: 32.8 feet (approx, line of sight)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 and subscription required, sold separately | Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately | 2 Composite Audio/Video Inputs: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will it work for 2007 Chevy Tahoe?
Yes, The AVH-4200NEX will fit in a 2007 Chevy Tahoe.
Is this detachable face (for anti- theft reasons)?
What else is require to install this in a toyota fj cruiser, 2010 model?
Yes, the AVH-4200NEX will fit in a 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser and here are the installation parts options; 1- Metra 70-1761 Wiring harness and 95-8202 kit which is the cheapest option (probably around $20.00 - $30.00), 2- iDatalink ADS-MRR (retains the steering wheel audio control and factory amp) + HRN-RR-T01 Toyota harness (around $140.00 - $150.00).
Add New FAQ
- Maximum Communication Rage 32.8 feet
- Display 7" WVGA Touchscreen