The Pioneer TS-W8102SPL is a dual voice coil, Premier 15" component subwoofer capable of handling a maximum of 8000 Watts power and 3000 Watts nominally(RMS). This, Pioneer's most powerful subwoofer comes with a foamed acrylic polymer enforced dust cap which is much stronger than previous designs. Dual Titanium voice coils provide added strength for heavy power handling as well as allow for flexibility when connecting. You can run it either as a 1-ohm sub (voice coils connected in parallel), a 4-ohm sub (connected in a series), or you can power the voice coils separately (dual 2 ohm loads). The 20lb triple-stacked ferrite magnet assembly is capable of generating enough force to exceed 170+db.
- Size: 15"
- Maximum Power: 8000 Watts
- Nominal Power: 3000 Watts
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 1500kHz
- Sensitivity: 91db
- Ohm Rating: 1 or 4 (dual voice coil)
- Dual 3 in, High Inductance, 6-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Interlaced Carbon Fiber Reinforced IMPP Cone Woofer
- Massive Triple Stacked Magnet Construction(390 oz.)
- Recommended enclosure: 2.5 Cubic Feet