The Pioneer TS-W307 is a 12" Champion Series subwoofer capable of handling a maximum of 1200 Watts power and 400 Watts nominally(RMS). This sub comes in two versions, TS-W307 D2 Dual 2 ohm voice coil or TS-W307 D4 Dual 4 ohm voice coil which means you can use a low impedance amp to produce more powerful bass as well as run them in different voice coil configurations depending on the ohm load. A bridging adapter is included for flexibility in use with modern mono amplifiers, for example you can run a single voice coil 4 ohm or 8 ohm hookup. Other features include a 5-1/8 lb double mass, high-powered magnet and strong urethane/interwoven fiber surround.
- Size: 12"
- Maximum Power: 1200 Watts
- Nominal Power: 400 Watts
- Frequency Response: 18Hz - 500Hz
- Sensitivity: 89db
- Ohm Rating: D2(1 or 4 ohm), D4(2 or 8 ohm)
- 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Composite IMPP Cone using Interlaced Aramid Fiber Cone Woofer
- Double Mass High-Power Magnet Construction(83 oz.)
- Dimensions: 12-9/10" x 6-3/4"