The Pioneer TS-W257 is a 10" Champion Series subwoofer capable of handling a maximum of 1000 Watts power and 350 Watts nominally(RMS). This sub comes in two versions, TS-W257 D2 Dual 2 ohm voice coil or TS-W257 D4 Dual 4 ohm voice coil which means you can use a low impedance amp to produce more powerful bass as well as run them in different voice coil configurations depending on the ohm load. The 4-1/2 lb dual-mass magnet assembly comes with a magnet cover and the surround is a three layer composite of 2 layers of Urethane and one layer of interwoven fiber in between. Speaker wire terminals have been replaced with Spring-Compression Binding Posts that won't let go of a wire under repeated vibration and can accept wire up to 8-gauge.
- Size: 10"
- Maximum Power: 1000 Watts
- Nominal Power: 350 Watts
- Frequency Response: 18Hz - 600Hz
- Sensitivity: 87db
- Ohm Rating: D2(1 or 4ohm), D4(2 or 8ohm)
- Dual 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Composite IMPP using Interlaced Aramid Fiber Cone Woofer
- Double Mass High-Power Magnet (74 oz)
- Dimensions: 11" x 6-4/10"