The Pioneer TS-SW3041D is a 12" shallow mount subwoofer with a mounting depth of 3-1/4"(less than half of a typical sub in this class). This allows for wider mounting possibilities in different vehicles. Power handling is rated at 1400 max, 350 watts(rms) while the unique Air Suspension Control System locks air between the main cone and the drive cone for improved linearity and bass response. M-shaped speaker surrounding provides improved sound quality over traditional arch shape and angled push terminals save space and help to avoid bending wires when connecting.
- Size: 12"
- 1400w max, 350w nominal power handling
- Frequency Response: 18 - 1000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88db
- Ohm Rating: 4
- Reduced mounting depth of 3-1/4" and unique design
- Double woofer cone with Air Suspension Control System
- Woofer cone material: Composite IMPP using Interlaced Carbon Fiber and Ultra Long Glass Fiber
- 4 Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Dimensions: 13" x 3-7/8"