The Pioneer TS-SW251 is a 10" shallow mount subwoofer with a mounting depth of 3-1/10"(less than half of a typical sub in this class). This allows for wider mounting possibilities in different vehicles. Power handling is rated at 800 max, 200 watts(rms) and the Air Suspension Control System locks air between the main cone and the drive cone for improved linearity and bass response. M-shaped speaker surrounding provides improved sound quality over traditional arch shape while angled push terminals save space and help avoid bending wires when connecting.
- Size: 10"
- 800w max, 200w nominal power handling
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 144Hz
- Sensitivity: 89db
- Ohm Rating: 4
- Reduced mounting depth of 3-1/0" and unique design
- Double woofer cone with Air Suspension Control System
- Woofer cone material: Composite IMPP using Interlaced Carbon Fiber and Ultra Long Glass Fiber
- 4 Layer
- Dimensions: 10-9/10" x 3-6/10"