Absolute fidelity to musical sources takes form from speakers that reproduce the ambience in which sounds originate. Stage size, musicians’ movement, aural reflection and other distinctive details all bring these sounds to life. Pioneer A-Series speakers are available in 2-way component packages or coaxial designs in multiple sizes that fit most vehicles.
- Lightweight elastic polymer surround for high sensitivity
- Heat-resistant voice coil wire for heat dissipation and durability to withstand high input power
- New grille design
Frequently Asked Questions
Are these sold as single or pair?
The box contains a pair (2) speakers with grills and wires.
If i get these for the rear of the car and the two 6.5 speakers for the front doors. Would I need an amp?
No, you don't need an amp.
Would these fit 2000 honda accord?
Add New FAQ
- Cut-Out Dimensions 6" x 8-5/8"
- Mounting Depth 2-7/8"
- Impedance 4 ff
- Sensitivity (1 W/1 m) 92 dB
- Frequency Response 35 Hz to 37 kHz
- Cone Material Multilayer Mica Matrix Cone
- Size 6" x 9"
- Max. Music Power (Nominal) 400 W (60 W)
Add New Resource