The Pioneer FH-X700BT is an in-dash double din car stereo receiver with an AM/FM tuner. It is designed with built-in Bluetooth. There are 210,000 colors to choose from for the color illumination. This will work with an iPod, iPhone, or Android device. The receiver fits 4" tall dash openings. It comes with a remote control and a 1 year warranty.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Built-in Bluetooth
- MIXTRAX with compatible devices
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
- Pandora control through iPhone
- Variable color illumination options
- Fits double-DIN (4"-tall) dash openings
- Remote control
- Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- 1 year warranty
- Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR)
- 5-band equalizer with seven preset tone settings
- 3-level volume control
- Low-pass and high-pass filters
- Subwoofer level control
- Built in iPod control
- Android control through USB with Pioneer Connect App
- Front panel auxiliary
- USB inputs
- 4-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear/subwoofer)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you choose your own color for the illuminating light?
Yes, you can choose the color you want.
Does this unit work with steering wheel controls?
Yes, it does!
Does this stereo receiver fit a 2010 Toyota Corolla?
You may need a wiring harness and a dash kit depending on the type of dash you have.
Add New FAQ
- Display Color Variable
- Preamp Voltage 2 volts
- Preamp Outputs 4-channel
- RMS Power Bandwidth 20-20kHz
- Peak Output 50 watt
- RMS Power Output 14 Watt