The Pioneer GM-6300F is a four-channel bridgeable amplifier from the Pioneer GM series. An upgrade from the GM-4300F, the GM-6400F supports an increased maximum power (600w versus 400w). The GM-6400F, however, maintains the GM-4300’s frequency response (10Hz-50kHz), signal-to-noise ratio (>95dB), and total harmonic distortion (0.010%). The GM-6400 is essentially an exact duplicate of the GM-4300, except with an increased power output. In addition, the GM-6300F comes equipped with 4-channel crossovers that accurately route frequency signals, and speaker level inputs that allow the user to connect any OEM unit into the amplifier. Priced at $199.95, the GM-6300F is cited as a formidable component to the $159.95 GM-4300, and worthwhile for consumers seeking an extra ‘bang’ for the buck.
- Output Power (4 Ohm,
- Output Power (4 Ohm Bridged,
- Output Power (2 Ohm,
- Signal to Noise (1 Watt into 4 Ohms): 80 dBA
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB
- Peak Music Power: 400 Watts
- Number of Channels: 4
- Load Impedance Capability: 2~8 Ohm (Stereo), 4~8 Ohm (Bridged)
- Continuous Power (4 ohm): 40W x 4
- Continuous Power (2 ohm): 50W x 4
- Continuous Power Bridged (4 ohm): 100W x 2
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.010%
- Dimensions: 11-13/16" x 2-3/8" x 10-5/8"