The Pioneer GM-5300T is a two-channel bridgeable amplifier from the Pioneer GM series. An upgrade from the GM-3300T, the GM-5300T offers a maximum power output of 750w (versus 300w) and a superior frequency of 10Hz-50Hz (versus 10Hz-40kHz). The GM-5300T, however, does maintain the same signal-to-noise ratio of >100dB, as well as built-in crossovers and speaker level inputs. Priced at $159.95, approximately $60 over the GM-3300T, the Pioneer GM-5300T is cited as a top-notch solution for consumers willing to spend a little extra money for a more powerful amplifier.
- Output Power (4 Ohm,
- Output Power (4 Ohm Bridged,
- Output Power (2 Ohm,
- Signal to Noise (1 Watt into 4 Ohms): 75 dBA
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Peak Music Power: 760 Watts
- Number of Channels: 2
- Load Impedance Capability: 2~8 Ohm (Stereo), 4~8 Ohm (Bridged)
- Continuous Power (4 ohm): 125W x 2
- Continuous Power (2 ohm): 190W x 2
- Continuous Power Bridged (4 ohm): 380W x 1
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.015%
- Dimensions: 11-13/16"x2-3/8"x 13-1/8"