The Pioneer GM-3300T is a two-channel bridgeable amplifier from the Pioneer GM series. The first amplifier in the Pioneer GM series, the GM-3300T is a downgrade from the GM-5300T. The GM-3300T sports a reduced maximum power output of 300w (versus 750w) and an inferior frequency of 10Hz-50kHz (versus 10Hz-40kHz). The GM-3300T, however, maintains the GM-5300T’s signal-to-noise ratio of 100dB, as well as its built-in crossover and speaker level inputs. Pioneer GM-3300T, the cheapest of all Pioneer amplifiers, is priced at a highly affordable $99.95. Although it certainly lacks the features and capability of its formidable counterpart, it is cited as an ample investment for car-audio enthusiasts seeking an extra ‘bump’ of sound energy in their vehicle.
- Output Power (4 Ohm,
- Output Power (4 Ohm Bridged,
- Output Power (2 Ohm,
- Signal to Noise (1 Watt into 4 Ohms): 80 dBA
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Peak Music Power: 300 Watts
- Number of Channels: 2
- Load Impedance Capability: 2~8 Ohm (Stereo), 4~8 Ohm (Bridged)
- Continuous Power (4 ohm): 60W x 2
- Continuous Power (2 ohm): 75W x 2
- Continuous Power Bridged (4 ohm): 150W x 1
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.008%
- Dimensions: 11-13/16"x 2-3/8"x 7-5/8"