The Pioneer S-IC651-LR is a 6.5" in-ceiling speaker that is a part of Pioneers mid-line CST speaker line. The Coherent Source Transducer (CST) driver ensures direct sound arrives at the same time to the listening position as reflections from the room, giving a coherent and smooth sound. This gives a larger sweet spot for home cinema and stereo listening. The two-way full range design incorporated a 1.5" aluminum tweeter and 6.5" mica-filled IMPP woofer. This design gives a very large frequency response of 32-40,000 Hz, with little distortion or coloration. The treble and bass contour controls allow each speaker to be tuned to anyones sound preference and to match any listening environment, while the internal Thermal Resetting Protection Circuitry helps prevent speaker damage. Their 120 watt power rating, and dependable 8-Ohm resistance ensures a stable load placed on amplifiers, whether used in a single or multi-zone application. The Pioneer S-IC651-LR is designed to fit in with the higher end models offered by Pioneer to complete any home theatre sound system, but is available for a more affordable price of $499 a pair.
- Coherent Source Transducer (CST) Technology
- 1.5” Aluminum Tweeter
- 6.5" Mica-Filled IMPP Woofer
- Treble and Bass Contour Controls
- Phase Control Design
- Thermal Resetting Protection Circuit
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency response: 32 Hz to 40 kHz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB (2.83 V)
- Maximum input power: 120 W
- Crossover frequency: 2.0 kHz
- External dimensions: 294 mm (dia) x 115 mm \ 11-9/16" (dia) x 4-1/2"
- Weight: 3.1 kg \ 6 lbs 13 oz