The Pioneer SE-NC31C-K are mid-range to high-end in-ear headphones which boast active noise cancellation technology. They also feature a battery life of approximately 120 hours on a single AAA battery, 14.3mm drivers and four ear tip sizes for optimal comfort. Additionally, the SE-NC31C-K comes included with a velour carrying pouch.
The SE-NC31C-K's active noise cancellation technology, toggled on or off with an in-line remote, promises to eliminate up to 90% of external noise for a more isolated listening experience. Their in-line remote also features a "Monitor" function which allows the SE-NC31C-Ks to be completely muted with noise cancellation turned off at the flip of a switch. Meanwhile, the SE-NC31C-Ks 14.3mm drivers boast a frequency response of 5 - 16,000 Hz for enhanced bass tones.
- Active noise cancellation removes 90% of ambient noise
- Ultra-long 120 hour battery life
- Includes carrying pouch, 1 AAA battery and in-flight plug adapter
- Frequency response: 5 - 16,000 Hz
- 14.3mm drivers
- "Monitor" mode
- 4 ear tip sizes for an optimal fit