The Pioneer VSX-818V-K is a 5.1 a/v receiver retailing for $349. It features 2 x HDMI (pass-through) inputs and one HDMI output. It is one of three receivers released in April 2008 along with the step-down VSX-818 (drops HDMI PCM audio processing) for $349 and the VSX-518 that drops HDMI altogether support for $199. It features 120 Watts / channel of output power and a second zone of stereo audio. The new Pioneer VSX-1018AH-K released in June 2008 adds video upscaling and high-definition audio decoding along with 7.1 channels of surround sound.
- 5.1 a/v receiver
- 120 Watts / channel
- HDMI: 2 x inputs, 1 x output.
- Linear PCM processing of audio over HDMI
- 3 x component video (assignable)
- 2 x digital optical S/PDIF, 1 x digital coaxial
- 2nd zone of stereo audio
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals for 5 surround channels (2 spring loaded terminal for 2nd zone)
- MCACC auto-calibration
- release date: April 2008
- price: $349
Add New Resource