The Pioneer Elite VSX-92TXH (MSRP: $1300) is one of Pioneer's new Elite A/V receivers featuring 1080p upscaling with a Faroudja DCDi video chipset. It has 3 HDMI 1.3a inputs and 1 HDMI output. All analog video sources are upscaled to 1080p over the HDMI output. Composite and S-Video sources are output over the Component video output as well. It is a 7.1 channel A/V receiver with 130 Watts / channel of power.
- 3 x HDMI 1.3a inputs, 1 x HDMI 1.3a output
- 7.1 channel surround /w 130 Watts per channel
- Faroudja DCDi video processing
- Upscaling and transcoding all video inputs to 1080p over HDMI
- Converts S-video and composite video inputs to component video output
- Multi-room, multi-source with 3 zones
- dimensions: 16 9/16" W x 7 3/8" H x 18 1/16 " D
- weight: 37.5 lbs.
See the flagship Pioneer Elite VSX-94TXH ($1600) for more information. It adds another HDMI input, has 140 Watts / channel of power, and Home Media Gallery. Both of these receivers were released in mid-August 2007.