The DDJ-SR delivers many of the superior performance features of the top-flight 4-channel DDJ-SX2, including a built-in Serato sound card, large jog wheels and Slip Mode. But with 2 channels and support for USB power, the smaller, lighter DDJ-SR is ideal for Serato DJ users that want to take the performance with them wherever they go.
Use the rubber Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cue, Roll, Sampler and Slicer. Or hit Pad Plus to access another later of tactile control: Hot Cue/Sampler Roll, Combo FX and Trans Pad. It may be compact, but this controller features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy.
Get involved with plug-and-play control of Serato DJ with dedicated buttons for FX and advanced features such as Beat Jump, Slip mode and Quantize. Simply connect your PC/Mac and start playing. Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
- 16 Performance Pads provide HOT CUE, ROLL, SLICER and SAMPLER functions
- New PAD PLUS provide HOT CUE ROLL, TRANS, COMBO FX, and SAMPLER ROLL
- Large Jog Wheels for precise scratching and mixing capabilities
- Please refer User Manual before use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this work with WINDOWS 8?
Serato DJ currently fully (and officially) supports both Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
Does this controller come with Serato software?
Yes it does, but you can also download an upgrade version after you install it.
What percentage can you pitch bend with it?
You can choose either 8%or 16%.
Add New FAQ
- Outputs 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, MiniPin)
- Inputs 1 MIC (1/4 inch Jack), 1 AUX (RCA)
- Hot Cues 8
- Deck Control 4
- Channels 2
- Frequency Range 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Soundcard 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Power Requirements rated output 5 V DC, USB (through computer)