The Ping G10 Hybrid are a set of hybrid clubs designed to give players extreme forgiveness for noticable game improvement. The 17-4 stainless steel head is engineered with a sloped crown to give a high-launch and solid feel that replaces the need for mid and long irons, or short woods. The six lofts available are designed to replace 1 through 6 irons, and 4 through 9 fairway woods. The compact head design allows these clubs to be used as confidently on the tee as on the fairway. Ten radial ribs in the crown ensure a solid feel and sound, and the weight of the crown and face is positioned low and back in the club head to give increased launch angle and reduced spin. Lofts available are 15°, 18°, 21°, 24°, 28° and 32°, and are available in both LH and RH models.
- 17-4 Stainless steel head
- Sloped crown for high-launch
- Compact head for tee or fairway shots
- Ten radial ribs in crown
- Low and back center of gravity
- Lofts: 15°, 18°, 21°, 24°, 28° and 32°
- See gallery for more information