Philips Hue Personal Single Bulk Starter Pack Wireless Lighting was designed to manage light with the use of a smartphone or tablet through a home’s Wi-Fi. The lights can be personalized for different purposes like soft lighting and turning on when no one is home. Each bulb can range from warm yellow light to blue white light with LED technology that cuts down on energy costs. The hue bridge can control up to 50 bulbs. Set includes a hue bridge, three light bulbs, a power adapter and a two-meter Ethernet network cable.
- Includes a hue bridge and three light bulbs
- The bue bridge can manage up to 50 bulbs
- This set can make lighting scenes from photographs
- The lighting is wireless and is controlled by a Smartphone or tablet
- A variety of light settings, including dimming, white light, soft light and 16 million colors
- It uses LED technology that saves on energy costs
- Reading: This setting gives white light for reading.
- Relaxation: This soft, warm lighting creates an atmosphere of relaxation.
- Rejuvenation: This bright light helps you wake up.
- Focus: This setting is for alertness.
|Focus||School trials find that this light level will help your level of concentration|
|Light bulbs||9-watt light bulbs that work for 15,000 hours|
|Light output||Different hues includes white shades, 16 million colors and dimming|
|Lumen output||Gives 360 lumen at 2000K, 510 lument at 3000k, 600 lumen at 4000K and 550 lumen at 6500K|
|Bridge||One bridge can handle 50 bulbs and the bridge can be mounted on a wall or go on a desktop.|
|Startup||From standby, it starts in up to 0.5 seconds or up to two seconds from AC power|
|Remote iOS support||Can be managed remotely with different versions of the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini|
|Remote Android support||Can be controlled remotely with various versions of the Galaxy, Galaxy Tablet, HTC One X, Kindle Fire and Sony Xperia X|
|Warranty||Comes with a two-year warranty|
Three hue light bulbs
A wireless bridge
A power adapter
A 2-meter Ethernet network cable
This system is simple to install. All you need to do is switch your regular light bulbs with hue bulbs and then turn the wall light switches on. Plug in the hue bridge, connect it to Wi-Fi and download the app that will guide you in the process.
- When you're away from home, you can control the lights with a Smartphone, tablet or the timer option
- You can use this system like an alarm clock with the timer. If you choose, you can have the light gradually get brighter
- You can turn the lights on before you reach your house so it's lit up when you arrive
- You can create different moods with the light color and brightness
- Voltage 120 volts
- Wattage 8.5 watts
- Type of Bulb LED
- Luminous Flux 600
Add New Resource