With powerful and automatic mixing, kneading and extruding, the Philips pasta maker allows you to make a pound of fresh pasta or noodles within 15 minutes! Add in nutritious ingredients like egg, spinach, and carrot juice to create healthy and worry-free homemade pasta and noodles for your family. There's literally no end to different pasta shapes, colors and flavors that you can make with your Philips pasta maker!
- A 1600lb force during extrusion enables you to make a pound of pasta in 15 minutes, guarantees perfect texture & taste of the pasta
- Specially designed one-push cleaning tool makes cleaning shaping discs easier than ever!
- By using different flour and adding different ingredients like egg, herbs or spinach and carrot juice, you can make various types and flavors of pasta
- There are 4 default shaping discs for Spaghetti, Penne, Fettuccini & Lasagna
- At the bottom of the Pasta maker there is a storage drawer where you can easily store the shaping discs and cleaning tools.
- Specially designed one-push cleaning tool makes cleaning shaping discs easier
- 4 default shaping discs for Spaghetti, Penne, Fettuccini & Lasagna; Add different ingredients to personalize the flavor
- Removable parts and attachments are dishwasher safe.
- To clean housing, wipe with a damp cloth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you make ramen or udon noodles with this machine?
Yes. To make ramen, add 1/4 tsp kansui liquid to 250g flour. For better texture, you can substitute 25 g tapioca flour. You can get kansui liquid in Chinese grocery store.
What is the size of spaghetti hole, is it 2mm?
I'd say closer to 1mm.
Can using this machine to make ravioli?
What you will get for the pasta is sheets of dough approximately 3 inches wide and you cut to length. At that point you would just lay them out space your filling appropriately and top with another sheet and cut apart. The sheets can be used for other things such as tortellini etc. Your discs are the sheets, Penne, Fettuccine and Spaghetti. You cut to length.
How do you use the penne shaper? Is it a two-part component?
The penne attachment with the star edges on the larger disc and the inner disc tucks snuggly in to make the hollow portion of the penne. Follow the portions for the 'wheat pasta' recipe exactly and the penne comes out perfectly.
Add New FAQ
- Voltage 220 - 240 V
- Cord Length 1.2 m
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Prefix Programs 2
- Power 200 W