The Philips Norelco YS524 Click & Style Shave Toolkit is an all-in-one device that gives you the freedom to master your evolving shaving and grooming needs. Shave, style, and groom whenever and wherever you want with the three easy interchangeable click-on, click-off attachments. For added convenience, the versatile razor is showerproof so you can use it in and out of the shower.
All Philips Norelco razors can adapt to any voltage. Replace the shaving heads with RQ32 replacement heads and the bodygroom foil with the BG2000 every 12 months for optimal results.
- Comfortcut blades glide gently for a smooth, close shave
- Body shaver and trimmer comfortably trims and shaves below the neck
- Beard styler has 5 length settings to create anything from a perfect stubble to a neatly trimmed beard
- Aquatec technology allows for a refreshing wet shave with gel or foam or a convenient dry shave
- Battery indicator with up to 40 minutes of cordless shaving
- Shower-Proof - Shave, style, and groom wherever you want, in or out of the shower. When you're finished, simply rinse under the tap to clean.
Powerful Battery - The razor's battery lasts for up to 40 minutes after a one-hour charge. A quick five minute charge gives you several minutes of running time for quick touch-ups. The razor also has a battery indicator to let you know, at a glance, when the battery is low, charging, or full.
Maintenance-Free and Washable - The kit is easy to clean and care for. All the attachments are fully washable under the tap and no maintenance or lubrication is required.
The shaver attachment has two rotary heads that effortlessly follow the contours of your face. The ComfortCut heads have rounded edges that glide smoothly on your skin, so you always get an easy and clean shave with no nicks and cuts. Shave wet with shaving cream or gel for extra skin protection, or dry for convenience.
The styler attachment offers precision and control to master any look. Choose from five length settings to achieve a perfect five o’clock shadow, a flawless beard or mustache.
The bodygroom attachment trims and shaves body hair. Rounded combs and tips prevent skin irritation for reliably smooth grooming all over your body.
- Clean skin using hot water and soap. Use a towel to dry skin
- IMPORTANT: Wait 15 minutes for your skin to completely dry
- Begin shaving in a circular motion over hair growth areas
- Open shaving head and run hot water over it to remove hair
- The kit comes with a razor attachment
- Beard style attachment
- Bodygroom attachment
- Bodygroom comb
- Charging adapter
- Cleaning brush
- Includes three interchangeable click-on/click-off attachments for shaving, styling and bodygrooming
- ComfortCut head
- Glides smoothly on skin for a fast and easy shave
- Skin-friendly beard styler with five built-in length settings
- Bodygroom shaver for even trimming below the neck
- Powerful battery with built-in battery indicator
- Shower-proof for easy use and cleaning
Frequently Asked Questions
Can i use it in Europe?
Yes you can. The charger can be plugged into any outlet from 120V to 240V AC. You may need adapter plugs, depending on what countries you are visiting. How long are you going to be in Europe? My Norelco has given me better than 30 (and still counting) days off one charge.
I know this question might be silly, but just to make sure haha. It says toolkit. So is the product just the heads? Or is it the actual machine?
It's exactly what you see.It comes with the charger and head covers etc. The major difference from other norelcos is it only has two rotars on the shaving head. Again, I don't use it for everyday shaving, but the beard and body trimmers are super. The shaving heads do a great job, and it's best to "soften" your beard first with shaving cream or whatever.
I am looking for a shaver and body/beard trimmer, does this work well for both and if so how well?
I've had my Phillips Norelco YS524/41 about three months now and have to say it is probably the best electric razor I've ever owned. Fast and lasting charge, great shave and beard trimmer. I've not used the body trimmer atttachment but I'm sure it works great too.
How often do I need to replace the shaver head?
For best maximum performance and closeness, replace the shaving heads every 12 months. The RQ32 fits the Philips Norelco YS524/41 Click & Style.
Can I shave with shaving cream? If so, how?
Clean skin using hot water and soap
Apply shaving gel or foam
Begin shaving in a circular motion
Run razor under hot water to clean shaving cream from the shaving head
Repeat steps 3 and 4 until foam is nearly gone or all areas of facial hair have been shaved
Open shaving head and run hot water over it to remove hair and gel or foam
Add New FAQ
- Origin China