Philips Norelco Shaver 6800 combines Gyroflex 2D and SkinGuide for a close, comfortable wet or dry shave. It has a smooth flat surface with rounded edges to provide an extra-close shave with less irritation. The Lithium-ion rechargeable battery delivers 60 minutes of cordless shaving after a 1 hour charge. A 3 minute quick-charge provides enough power for one cordless shave. For best results, replace with RQ11 replacement heads every 12 months.
Designed to handle the contours of your face, Philips Norelco Shaver 6800 utilizes GyroFlex 2D's two-dimensional contouring technology that's able to pivot in a circular motion and tilt inwards. Its contour-following system adjusts easily to every curve, minimizing both pressure and irritation. The result is a close shave that's easy on your skin.
- Wet or dry shaver
- Cordless and rechargeable
- Dual precision heads are equipped with slots to shave longer hairs and holes to shave even the shortest stubble
- GyroFlex 2D contour-following system adjusts easily to the curves of your face
- 5-length trimmer gives you the versatility to trim and style stubble, beards and sideburns
- Skin glide shaving surface slides smoothly over your skin for a close, easy shave
- The shaver's aquatic technology allows you to shave wet with gel or foam for extra skin protection or dry for convenience
- Lithium-ion battery stays charged for up to 50 minutes of shaving after a 1 hour charge
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it made for universal voltage like 110-220 volts?
The manual states "Automatic Worldwide Voltage 100V to 240V AC", but the unit is only supplied with a plug that fits US 110V outlets.
When I press the power button and hold it down the razor turns on, how to get the travel lock to engage?
Continue to hold the button down and it will shut off in locked mode. After a few seconds.
Does it charge only in the stand?
Yes, I think so.
Add New FAQ
- Shaver 6800
- Charging stand
- Soft pouch
- Click-on 5 length trimmer
- Protective cap
- Power cord
- Cleaning brush
- Battery Life per Chanrge 60 minutes
- Charging Time 1 hour
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required
Add New Resource