Philips Norelco Shaver 3100 (Model # PT724) gives you a comfortable shave with less irritation. With more shaving minutes, Shaver 3100 ensures you are always ready to quickly finish your morning routine. Comfort Cut heads with rounded edges smoothly glide on skin for a close shave with 66% more comfort. With the Flex and Float System, heads follow the contours of your face, allowing for better contact with your skin and for catching more hairs - resulting in a closer, faster shave. The integrated pop-up trimmer conveniently trims sideburns and moustaches. The Lithium-Ion battery provides 40 minutes of cordless shaving after an 8 hour charge. A 3 minute quick-charge provides enough power for one cordless shave. The shaver is fully washable, simply rinse device under faucet for easy cleaning. Shaver 3100 comes with a 45 day risk-free trial and a full 2-year warranty. For best results, replace shaving heads with HQ8 replacement heads every 12 months.
- Comfort Cut heads with rounded edges smoothly glide on skin for a close shave with 66% more comfort
- Flex and Float System follows the many contours of your face to catch more hair
- Integrated pop-up trimmer is ideal for sideburns and moustaches
- Lithium-ion battery power with up to 40 minutes of shaving after an 8 an hour charge
- ComfortCut shaving system for a gentle glide and close shave
- Flexing and floating heads automatically adjust to the curves of the face for less irritation
- Fully washable design for easy cleaning
- LED Charge, Battery Low and Battery Full Indicator
- 3-Minute quick charge for 1 cordless shave
- Rechargeable Cordless/Cord: Use anywhere
- Philips Norelco 45-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full 2-Year Warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a two-bladed razor?
This is a 3 headed rotary razor with multiple blades in each head. It also has a trimmer on back of it.
Can the battery be replaced?
No, it can not be replaced.
Does it come with a charging stand?
It doesn't, but it has a cable.
Add New FAQ
- Construction Plastic
- Battery Life Per Charge 40 minutes
- Charging Time 8 hours
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required