Philips Norelco HQ8 Replacement Heads provide a comfortable electric shave. The Super Lift and Cut dual-blade action lifts hair to cut comfortably close below skin level, and the DualPrecision System includes slots and holes to effectively remove long hairs and short stubble, resulting in a smooth shave. Flexing heads automatically adjust to the curves of the face and neck.
- 3 replacement heads for Norelco Spectra Razor
- Fits Spectra 8800 Series, Norelco 7800 Series, Norelco 7100 Series, Norelco 7200 Series
- 3 cutters and 3 combs included
- Super Lift and Cut action lifts hairs to cut below skin level for a closer shave
- Flexing heads automatically adjust to curves of face for less irritation
- Slots and holes catch both long hair and short stubble for even shave
- Replace your shaving head every year for best results
- Head replacement recommended annually
The HQ8 replacement heads are compatible with the following Philips Norelco series: 7100 series, 7200 series, 7300 series, 7700 series, 7800, 8800 series, PT/AT700 series, and PT/AT800 series. If you do not see your model listed here, use the compatibility tool to determine the correct replacement head for your shaver.
The DualPrecision shaving system is designed to effectively shave both longer hairs and short stubble for precise results and a smooth finish. The flexing heads keep the shaving surface in close contact with your skin for a fast and efficient shave.
The replacement heads are equipped with the patented Super Lift and Cut System which is designed to give you a close and comfortable shave as the first blade lifts while the second blade cuts comfortably below skin level.
The low-friction SkinGlide shaving surface slides smoothly along your skin for a close, easy shave.
- Switch off the razor and disconnect it from the power outlet.
- Press the release button to open the shaving unit.
- Turn the lock anticlockwise and remove the retaining frame.
- Remove the shaving heads and place new ones in the shaving unit.
- Make sure that the projections of the shaving heads fit exactly into the recesses.
- Put the retaining frame back into the shaving unit and turn the lock clockwise.
- Close the shaving unit until you hear a click.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it include the whole head or just the blades?
Not the entire head, just the blades and the metal screen around them.
Will this fit razor7340xl?
Yes, they will fit.
Will this fit AT810/4100
Yes, It fits the HQ8 blades.
Add New FAQ
- Origin Holland
Add New Resource