The Philips norelco AT810 power touch electric razor provides you with the electric shave convenience that you've come to expect from a cordless Philips norelco razor AND incorporates aquatec technology a unique system that allows the shaver to be used wet in order to add convenience to your shaving routine, or with shaving foams/gels to provide an added level of protection against skin irritation.
Dynamic contour response flexing heads automatically adjust to every contour of your face and neck while its (patented) super lift and cut dual-blade action lifts hair to cut comfortably close below skin level. Combine this with a Dual Precision system that effectively removes long hairs and short stubble, and the Philips norelco AT810 produces a shave that's both smooth and comfortable.
The AT810 also incorporates a pop-up trimmer for performing detailed trimming around areas such as sideburns, beards, and mustaches. And best of all it's fully washable, so it can be rinsed clean in your sink after each use. A 1-hour full charge will last for up to 50 minutes of cordless shaving and its quick charge system can power the razor for a shave after only 3 minutes of charging.
- Philips norelco aquatec technology allows you to shave wet with gel or foam for extra skin protection or dry for convenience
- Dual precision system effectively shaves long hairs and short stubble
- Flexing heads automatically adjust to every contour of your face and neck for a close, comfortable shave
- Super lift and cut dual-blade action lifts hairs to cut comfortably close below skin level
- Replace with HQ8 replacement heads every 12 months to keep a close shave
The new Philips Norelco AT810 PowerTouch Cordless Razor lets you shave any way you want. An Aquatec seal gives you the option of either a comfortable dry shave or a refreshing wet shave with or without shaving cream or gel.
For precise results, a DualPrecision shaving system effectively shaves both longer hairs and short stubble. Flexing heads adjust automatically to every curve of your face and neck for less pressure and skin irritation. These low-friction heads are also rounded to further protect the skin. To cut comfortably below skin level, a patented Super Lift and Cut dual-blade action lifts hairs.
An integrated pop-up trimmer helps complete your facial hair grooming routine. This trimmer is ideal for trimming and shaping sideburns, goatees, mustaches, and more.
With the AT810 PowerTouch, you'll enjoy the convenience of cordless operation at home or on the road. One hour of charging provides up to 17 days (50 minutes) of shaving time, and a three-minute quick-charge option gives you enough power for a single shave.
For convenient care and maintenance, the AT810 PowerTouch is fully washable. After use, simply hold the razor under running water to clean. This razor also comes with a cleaning brush for more thorough cleanup.
To enjoy continued close shaving, replace the blades with HQ8 replacement heads every 12 months.
The AT810 PowerTouch with Aquatec Cordless Electric Razor is backed by a full two-year warranty.
- Cordless razor with Aquatec technology for a convenient dry shave or a refreshing wet shave with or without shaving gel or foam
- DualPrecision shaving system shaves long hairs and short stubble
- Patented Super Lift and Cut Dual-blade action lifts hair to cut comfortably below skin level
- Flexing heads automatically adjust to the curves of the face for less irritation
- Pop-up trimmer for sideburns, mustache, and more
- Fully washable design for easy cleaning
- LED Charge, Battery Low and Battery Full Indicator
- 3-Minute quick charge for 1 cordless shave
- Fully charges in eight hours for up to 17 days (or 50 minutes) of shaving time
- Rechargeable Cordless/Cord: Use anywhere
- Philips Norelco 45-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full 2-Year Warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the shaver be taken directly into a full spray shower?
Yes indeed it can. My husband does it.
I don't feel like this gives me a close shave. Will it perform better if I let my face acclimate to it, or are shaving results the same from day one?
Two things made a significant difference. One, was to use a slow, small circular motion in my shaving-don't rush. Two, allowing two to three weeks for my face to get accustomed to the razor. The razor head screen is quite different from what I had been using. Of course, keeping the skin tight helps with any razor. I seldom use pre-shave or gel and get a close shave. That's on a 76 year old face.
Can it be used with cord only ? battry only?
Will not work with cord, only battery. However, when you get the low warning you have 1 or 2 more shaves left. Also, you can plug in for 1 min quick charge and get enough charge for 1 shave.
Add New FAQ
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Origin Imported (China)