Close Shave - even on the neck: Close-cut heads are precision-engineered for a reliably close shave every time. The durable, self-sharpening blades won't wear down so your shave is always fast and clean. Preferred* by 80%, flexing & floating heads follow the contours of your face, allowing for better contact with your skin and for catching more hairs, resulting in a closer, faster shave. Pop-up trimmer is perfect for your sideburns, moustache and for quick touch-ups on the back of your neck. Up to 35 minutes of cordless shaving with an 8 hour charge. Can also be used while plugged in, for continuous power when you need it.
A close shave even in the hard to reach areas for an affordable price. The Flex& Float system is combined with the CloseCut technology, guaranteeing a close and fast shave.
- Heads flex and float for ultra closeness
- Pop-up trimmer is perfect for your sideburns and moustache
- Up to 35 minutes of cordless shaving with an 8 hour charge
- Easy to clean with hair collection chamber and cleaning brush
- Close shaving performance
- CloseCut Heads Durable Self Sharpening blades. CloseCut heads are precision-engineered to give you a reliably close shave every time. The durable self-sharpening blades don't wear off to ensure that your shave stays effective and fast.
- Comfort Contour Following. Flex&Float System: Heads flex and float for ultra closeness Flexing & floating heads follow the contours of your face, allowing for better contact with your skin and for catching more hairs, resulting in a closer, faster shave.
- Convenient trimming. Perfect for sideburns and moustache. Perfect for sideburns and moustache and for touch-ups on the back of your neck.
- Easy to use. Up to 35 min of cordless shaving with 8 hour charge. Up to 35 min of cordless shaving with 8 hour charge. Can also be used corded, for continuous power when need it.
- Hair collector chamber with cleaning brush
- Charging indicator
Frequently Asked Questions
Can shaving cream be used with this? Can it get wet?
I'm surprised that the manual (yes, it's even a little booklet) doesn't specifically say "don't rinse it with water," but it says don't use it in the shower and don't immerse it, so absolutely this is not meant for use with shaving cream. If anything, use a small bit of pre-shave lotion (such as Williams Lectric Shave, or store brand equal). By the way, the number for customer assistance is 800-243-3050.
Does it work with 220V?
It says that the working range is 100-240V with 50-60Hz so that u can use it in most regions.
Add New FAQ
- Shaving Minutes 35+
- Charging 8 hours
- Display Charging indication
- Contour-following Flex & Float System
- Shaving System CloseCut
- Hair Type All Hair Types
- Origin Imported (China)