The Philips Norelco 1280X Electric Shaver with Jet Clean System includes an electric razor that can work with or without shaving cream with its Aquatec seal. The Jet Clean System cleans the razor, lubricates it and charges it. The cordless razor works with a lithium ion battery. It has GyroFlex 3D heads that are designed to curve to the shape of the face.
- Aquatec seal for wet or dry shaving
- Model 1280X/42 and 1280XCC are the same
- GyroFlex 3D heads contour to the face to reduce irritation
- Jet Clean System cleans, lubricates, and charges the razor
- UltraTrack Head for different types of hair
- SkinGlide for a close shave
- SensoTouch 3D 1280x/42 or 1280x/47
- Jet Clean system (also serves as a charging station)
- Jet Clean solution
- Soft pouch for travel and storage
- Protective cap
- Power cord
- Cleaning brush
This razor is cordless with a lithium ion battery that charges in one hour and gives up to 60 minutes per charge. The handle has an ergonomic design.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it have a cord for traveling?
It has a folding charging stand and a power pack.
How often should it be cleaned with the Jet Clean System?
It can be cleaned daily or as needed.
How often do I need to replace the shaver head?
It should be changed every 12 months.
How often do I need to replace the Jet Clean solution?
For daily use, it should be changed about every 15 days.
Can I shave with shaving cream?
Yes, you can.
Can you dry shave?
Yes, you can.
Add New FAQ
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required
- Origin Netherlands
- Replacement Head Model RQ12
- Multi-Level Battery LED Indicator Three-Level
- Shaving Time 50 mins / 17 days
- Precision Trimmer Pop-Up
- Contour-Following GyroFlex 3D