The Philips norelco 6945 electric razor provides you with the quality, closeness, and classic electric shave convenience that you've come to expect from Philips norelco. The close cut shaving system provides a close and efficient shave while its flexing head automatically adjusts to every contour of your face to provide a smoother shave with less irritation. With the ability to be used either cordless or with a cord and a voltage that automatically adjusts from 100 volts to 240 volts AC, the 6945 can be used anywhere. An 8-hour full charge will last for up to 10 days of cordless shaving and its quick charge system can power the razor for a shave after only 3 minutes of charging.
- Close cut shaving system for close shaving
- Flexing heads automatically adjust to every contour of your face and neck for a close, comfortable shave
- Battery low/full indicator
- Stays charged for up to 10 days of cordless shaving
Features a protective cap for safe portability. It has a worldwide voltage function that adjusts from 100 to 240 volts AC, making it ideal for international trips
- Replace with HQ56 replacement heads every 12 months to keep a close shave
The Philips Norelco 6945 Cordless Razor is backed by a full two-year warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will it work outside of US with just a universal adapter ?
Yes it works on DC.
Is this a wet / dry shaver?
If the battery is completely dead can you still shave with cord plugged in?
Yes. It will only works with cord plugged in.
Add New FAQ
- Charging Time 8 hours
- Runtime per Charge Up to 10 days