The Petrainer PET998DBB2 is the ideal beginner dog training system. If new to the realm of remote training and need to correct obedience within the house or yard, or the occasional walk in the park, then look no further. This system was designed and built with a new user in mind and is accommodating for any trainer's need, with it's 4 modes: vibration, shock stimulation, beep and light. Finding a stimulation a dog reacts to can be painstakingly difficult but with the Petrainer PET998DBB2's 100 levels of stimulation of vibration and shock, a stimulation should be found with ease. With the simplistic design, and easy to understand interface, and more time curbing your dog's misbehavior.
- Remote Training Collar with advanced RF434Mhz technology, range up to 330 yards. Can control up to two collar receivers and includes two collar receivers
- 100% waterproof dog collar receiver. Both transmitter and collar receiver are rechargeable and can be charged simultaneously
- Dog Shock Collar with 4 modes: vibration, shock, beep and light. 100 levels of accurate static shock and vibration stimulation. Fits all dogs from 15 lbs. and larger with a collar size from 7 to 26 inches
- Convenient backlit LCD screen and silicone, white stenciled buttons against blue background for easy low light condition viewing
- Power saving system conserves battery life when not use, extending battery life off a single charge
General Training Tips: (1) Make training sessions short and positive (between 10-15 minutes long for each session.) (2) Train one dog at a time. (3) During the first initial training sessions, keep the dog in a familiar outdoor environment. (4) Use a long leash fastened to a non-metallic collar to help the dog's learning. (5) Teaching the dog a command first before reinforce the command with the Remote Transmitter. (6) For basic obedience training, vibration is more useful. (7) Issue one obedience command at a time. Do not use the training system for commands that the dog has not learned. (8) During training, look for all the positive changes in the dog's behavior and remember to reinforce them promptly with ample praise and reward. Avoid over-correcting your dog. (9) Please keep in mind, that you should keep training sessions short and end every session on a high note. Stop Training and play with the dog as soon the dog has accomplished a new level of proficiency.
Please read and follow the instructions in manual. Training collars are used to train the dogs instead of punishing. This collar has three options to train the dogs, Beep, vibration and Static shock. And the static shock will always be the last source to use. We'd like to recommend our strong vibration training collar as well if you don't want to use static shock collar.
- 1 x Transmitter
- 2 x Receiver
- 2 x TPU Belt
- 2 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Test Bulb
- 3 x Metal Probes
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this fit on a rottweilers neck?
Yes, it comes with two long plastic collars for you to size and then cut off any excess.
Does the receiver reliably switch between the two collars?
It does. There is a button that toggles between the two collars.
Add New FAQ
- Range Up to 330 yards