The Petrainer PET998DRB1 dog training collar system allows for perfecting small range dog obedience. With 300 yard range, this device was designed with the common household dog in mind, as the range of this system easily accommodates a stroll to your nearby park, or training in the backyard. We've incorporated every function that's needed for a beginner trainer or novice training collar user. Those functions are, static shock, vibration, tone and light modes, which allow the trainer to receive the best possible results, all at an affordable price.
- Remote Dog Training Collar with Advanced RF 434Mhz Technology, boosts range up to 330 yards. Rechargeable and Water-resistant collar receiver and transmitter
- Quickly synchronize the transmitter with collar receiver, within 10 seconds. Ingenious design over 3000 different identity codes that prevents conflict with other similar devices when no obstacles in between
- Dog Shock Collar with 4 modes: static shock, vibration, beep and light. 100 levels of static shock and vibration stimulation
- Dog E-collar fits dogs. From 15 to 100 lbs with a nylon collar size from 14 to 23 inches long
- 100% tested Petrainer Dog Training Collars with 1 Year Free Replacement Warranty
CAUTION! Please read and follow the instructions in manual. Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet's neck may cause skin damage. These collars can cause pressure necrosis if used incorrectly and is often misidentified as burns. 1. Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day. 2. If it's possible, reposite the collar on the pet's neck every 1 to 2 hours. 3. Check the fit of the collar to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual. 4. Never connect a lead to the electronic collar; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts. 5. When using a separate collar for a lead, don't put pressure on the electronic collar. 6. Wash the dog's neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth. 7. Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore. 8. If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed. 9. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian. These steps will help keep your pet safe and comfortable. Millions of pets are comfortable while they wear stainless steel contacts. Some pets are sensitive to contact pressure. You may find after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions. It Is important to continue daily checks of the contact area. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed.
Please read and follow the instructions in manual. Training collars are used to train the dogs instead of punishing. This collar has three options to train the dogs, Beep, vibration and Static shock. And the static shock will always be the last source to use. We'd like to recommend our strong vibration training collar as well if you don't want to use static shock collar.
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Nylon Belt
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Test Bulb
- 3 Metal Probes
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the remote controll each collar seperately so if one dog needs it but the other is behaving?
The remote controls each collar seperately, there's a channel button to choose the dog you need to train.
Will this fit a 6 pounds chihuahua?
This product fits all dogs from 15 to 100 lbs with a nylon collar size from 14 to 23 inches long.
Does this work for unwanted barking?
Yes! You are in control with the renote, so essentially you can correct any unwanted behavior.
Add New FAQ
- Tone/Vibration Options 100 Levels of Vibration and 1 Level of Standard Tone
- Stimulation Levels 100 Levels of Static Shock
- Suit 15 to 100 lbs
- Collar Size 14 to 23 inches long
- Remote Rate 330 yards