Petrainer PET916 has a professional look and is rechargeable, waterproof while delivering professional performance for a starting amateur trainer. It's the ideal introductory system for someone new to e-collars who desire to perfect obedience around the house, yard or walks in the park. The range of 330 yards will easily cover any household misbehavior and backyard problems. It features 3 modes: static shock, vibration and beep. And the remote transmitter is waterproof to ensure it can handle any type of wet conditions.
- Waterproof, ergonomic, professionally designed remote transmitter. Waterproof receiver collar with durable, adjustable TPU strap, fits all dogs from 15 lb. and larger with a collar size from 7 to 26 inches
- Rechargeable training system with lithium batteries, simultaneously charge transmitter and receiver. Can control up to two collar receivers with additional collar receivers
- Remote Dog Training Collar with Advanced RF 434Mhz Technology, boosts range up to 330 yards
- Dog Shock Collar with 3 modes: static shock / vibration / beep; 100 levels of accurate static shock and vibration stimulation
- Convenient easy to read LCD Display featuring a blue backlight for low light conditions. Power saving design to ensure longest battery life possible
General Training Tips: (1) Make training sessions short and positive (between 10-15 minutes long for each session.) (2) Train one dog at a time. (3) During the first initial training sessions, keep the dog in a familiar outdoor environment. (4) Use a long leash fastened to a non-metallic collar to help the dog's learning. (5) Teaching the dog a command first before reinforce the command with the Remote Transmitter. (6) For basic obedience training, vibration is more useful. (7) Issue one obedience command at a time. Do not use the training system for commands that the dog has not learned. (8) During training, look for all the positive changes in the dog's behavior and remember to reinforce them promptly with ample praise and reward. Avoid over-correcting your dog. (9) Please keep in mind, that you should keep training sessions short and end every session on a high note. Stop Training and play with the dog as soon the dog has accomplished a new level of proficiency.
Please read and follow the instructions in manual. Training collars are used to train the dogs instead of punishing. This collar has three options to train the dogs, Beep, vibration and Static shock. And the static shock will always be the last source to use. We'd like to recommend our strong vibration training collar as well if you don't want to use static shock collar.
1. Turn on the Remote Transmitter by pressing the Mode Button. 2. Turn on the Receiver Collar by pressing the on/off button. 3. Press and hold the on/off button for 5 seconds, the LED light will begin to flash. 4. Once the Receiver Collar beeps and begins to flash, press the Y button on the Remote Transmitter immediately. 5. You will hear a 2nd beep from the Receiver collar, if pairing is done successfully.
- TPU Belt
- Charger and splitter cable
- Test Bulb
- 3 Metal Probes
Frequently Asked Questions
How big is the collar?
This product fits all dogs. From 15 to 100 lbs with a TPU collar size from 7 to 27 inches long.
What's the lag time between waking up the remote and it delivering a vibration?
About a second. It's basically the time it takes to press a button twice.
Add New FAQ
- Tone/Vibration Options 100 levels of accurate static shock and vibration stimulation
- Collar Size 7 to 26 inches
- Suit 15 lb. and larger dogs
- Remote Rate 330 yards